by The Neon Project
Helping healthcare providers implement and improve conversational user experiences.
How can chatbots improve healthcare?
- Start 1:1 conversations to engage with doctors, nurses or patients in a natural and discreet way.
- Send them relevant advice, news or alerts just when and where they need them and in a discreet way.
- Monitor treatment adhesion with periodic reminders and checkins.
- Get to know your users through questions asked over time instead of using lengthy forms.
- Let your medical teams takeover the conversation upon certain questions or keywords.
How do we work?
- Introduction workshop – what are chatbots? what are their limitations and posibilities? What’s the state of the art in my sector and market segment?
- Analyze your current needs and, if you have them, customer conversations. What are the most frequent questions your users have? Which interactins could be easily automated? How do your users speak? What channels are best to reach them?
- Persona and voice design: Who is your chatbot? How does it talk? What’s their story? Eva has received declarations of love and praise from many users. We help you create unforgettable chatbot personas that speak to your user’s hearts.
- Project Management: We have internal resources but love to work embedded in your structure, helping your internal development teams or an external provider of your choice. Let’s build your chatbot in iterations that deliver value frequently and allow to validate ideas with small sets of users in a little as 48h.
Do users stick?
If you design conversation right and deliver a real value users will stick. In April 2018 we set ourselves a challenge to hook users to our chatbot for 10 days. Inspired by the 1001 Nights our Chatbot Eva dissapeared in a rush every day after telling the readers ways in which chatbots are helpful for healthcare. If users insisted in interacting they could talk to Mia, Eva’s friend, for 4 days. Mia delivered nutrition and overall healthy lifestyle advice. 80% of our users sticked with Eva for 10 days and 25% of them chatted with Mia every day out of her 4 day guest appeareance.